 General / 20866
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:49:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
Assuming this is not a hoax, did you get permission from the LEGO Company
or from Target Stores to disclose this information publicly?

We give out dpci's and prices on regular basis. All I listed was name
of item, price of item, and dpci of item. If a guest had walked in the
store and askes me to punch in a dpci to check on an item I will give
him the same info.

LEGO has respectfully requested that the leaked information on this thread be
deleted or otherwise removed from view.  Since this was a formal request and
TLC's privacy rights are in question here, this is a legal issue and I will be
deleting what I can find related to this.  BradJ might post and explain more.

Please help by not propagating the leaked information any further.  (And
remember:  LUGNET is not a leak club.)

Thanks,
--Todd

[followups to lugnet.lego.direct]