 General / 20867
Re: Making Lego Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:00:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Freeware or shareware would be perfect, but I'd pay serious money for a well
recommended program.
Regards,
Jason

Jason,

You may want to consider using Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language
(SMIL).  It lets you add sound to stills, pan still images, fade/wipe/etc, and
use animated sequences.  You can find out more about SMIL at
http://webreview.com/pub/2000/05/05/features/index01.html
or
http://www.realnetworks.com/devzone/howto/contentcreation/smil/faq.html
I have seen some very good presentations done using SMIL.

Bob Hayes
http://members.aol.com/bobhayes1/blp.htm