 Star Wars / 14844
Re: The Lowdown on 2003 @ WAL* MART
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Mueller writes:
I don't think they can really call it a leak, I just bought Jabba's Palace
this weekend at Wal*Mart.

It wasn't the giving out the information of the availability of certain sets
that was the problem, but the sharing of information on certain quantities.
The public DOES NOT have right to know how many sets a certain retailer has,
whether it is just selling the stock at regular prices or clearance.

Ben