 Star Wars / 14845
14844  |  14846
Subject:
New 2003 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:10:16 GMT

First time writer long time reader.
Why are there no Episode 1 sets for the 2003 lineup.  I know it wasn't the
most popular movie, but it did have some cool stuff in LEGO form.  There are
still several sets that could be made.  And does the TIE Bomber come with a
Pilot like the TIE fighter or is it just the ship.  Also does any one know
where I can get 2 Republic Gunships for at least 25% off the $90 price.
Where I live there aren't many toy stores.  Walmart doesn't have any, or
there not on sell.  Target has a few but there not on sell. There were two
KB Toys here but one went out of business and the other still only carries
stuff from 1999.  The closest ToysRus is 50 miles away, and I called them
this morning they don't have any either or they didn't know what I was
talking about.  I tried to order the gunships over at the ToysRus website
but they were out of stock.  I am all out of toy stores down here in the
South.  A little help would be greatly appreciated.