 Star Wars / 14838
Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
I received my Ship Notification on Friday night (Nov. 29).  Woo hoo!

Jeff J

Just got mine this past week, Tuesday.  Picked up the box and almost got a
hernia.  This thing is huge (wow that's a lot of parts to sort).  My wife
bought it for me for Xmas so I think I may have to wait until then to build
it, but is becons me (must be Darth Vader calling), it's just sitting there
out in the open (what to do?).

I think she ordered in mid November and she was told that maybe it would be
here in time for Xmas.  I think Lego tells people that it may not be in time
so they won't be dissapointed but they do everything they can to get it out
on time.

I for one am really very impressed with Legos customer service.  I have had
to send in Mindstorms RCXs for repair and they turned it around in less then
a week.

Bernie