 Star Wars / 14836
Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer shipping now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Luke Ma writes:
Jeff,
   A quick question if you don't mind replying:  When did you oreder the
10030?  I ordered it mid November and the e-mail I got was "Will be shipped
by Dec. 1st"  Any chance that an order that late could start shipping early
as well?  thanks.
Luke

It's been two weeks since you posted, so you probably know by now whether
yours is going to ship by the 31st or earlier by now, but anyway:

I didn't order until 11/11 (foolish me! bah), so instead of the December 6th
estimate that had been up all October on shop.lego.com, I had an estimate of
December 16th when I ordered. Okay, I'm thinking. Hopefully it'll be here
around X-Mas, or at the very least, by my half-bday (New Year's Eve).

However, it shipped a bit early. They (LEGO in Enfield, CT) apparently got
new stock by December 7th (Saturday), got it to UPS on the 9th (Monday), and
it's estimated to arrive on the 16th (i.e. tomorrow/Monday) with the free
$99+ shipping option. So lucky me! ... well, cept that I gotta wait till
Xmas to open it. Can't indulge early, noooo....

-Greg "Fox" Cook