 Star Wars / 14825
Re: New 2003 stuff in Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace writes:
I'm sure people who care have already heard the news at FBTB.net, but there
are indeed a few shiny new 2003 items in scattered Wal-Marts across the
Eastern seaboard.

Near me in Newington, CT I picked up a 4479 TIE Bomber, 4475 Jabba's Message
and 4476 Jabba's Prize.  Word spreads fast because there were only a couple
of these things left on the shelf. Looks like one guy's already even put
five Bombers on ebay (don't look at me!).

Anyway, let the feeding frenzy begin.  I'd scan in the instructions for the
database but (1) I'm sure these will get done in no time by others, and (2)
I never get responses every time I try emailing an admin.  I must smell.

Enjoy!

--Dave (jot and jab)

I'll confirm that the Wal-Mart in North Charleston, SC has all the new sets
except the AT-TE, TIE Bomber and the Minis

-Orion