 Star Wars / 14817
Re: New 2003 stuff in Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Lovelace writes:
I'm sure people who care have already heard the news at FBTB.net, but there
are indeed a few shiny new 2003 items in scattered Wal-Marts across the
Eastern seaboard.

Yay! Too bad I'm currently in Germany. :(

Near me in Newington, CT I picked up a 4479 TIE Bomber, 4475 Jabba's Message

I skimmed this part and read "Jabba's Massage". Eeeeewwwww! Would that be a
massage performed *on* him or *by* him? Either way, probably better not to
think about it....

Oops, too late.... :)