 Star Wars / *13644 (-20)
  Re: P-Wing Sneak Peak

To quote Neo: 'Whoa!' Tan and Dark Blue-not a colorscheme I would have come up with, but the highlights make it work. I look forward to seeing the finished product! -Dave (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

Hi all, I am sorry I didn't join this thread earlier. My name is Magnus Lauglo, and you may have met me at last year's BF, or have seen me post in .castle. I am a member of Wamalug and am a kind of link between Jon and the rest of the BF (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: P-Wing Sneak Peak

Cruel. Very cruel. You know that most provinces (and states) have laws against cruelty to animals. I'm sure it applies to .spaceheads as well:> Looks tantalizingly good so far.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Final Jedi Duel

We've just uploaded the whole comic strip on our Brickshelf gallery. (URL) questions that we've gotten on our email; 1) Do you sell your works? Absolutely not! This question always comes up every time we post a new dio. 2) How many Imperial Shuttles (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  P-Wing Sneak Peak

(URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  New Hoth-related MOCs posted

Hi All, I posted images of several MOCs that I've had for a while. Included are: A revised snowspeeder based on Brucey-Wan's fantastic TRUE-MINIFIG-SCALE design: (URL) Imperial probe-droid, slightly larger than true minifig scale: (URL) coming (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  BI Portal going offline temporarily

All, Just a quick note to let you know that the Building Instructions Portal (www.bricksonthebrai...tructions) is going to be going offline for 24-48 hours, as I upload and test the major overhaul of the site. When it comes back on, be sure to look (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Final Jedi Duel

Check out our latest work from our homepage, the Final Jedi Duel between Vader and Luke; (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Lego Starwars Desktop Application

Hey Cool! thanks for pointing this out. yes it is distracting,(got it running now:-)) Gary mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GyFJrE.C2o@lugnet.com... (...) somewhat (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) updated, can't wait to see the rest. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

Thanx Nicole! May the Brick be with you! * Tim * P.s. sorry if I broke the thread, my mail service is screwed up and makes a new thread every time I reply to one! Thanx for putting up with me! (...) ___...___ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm sorry but I forgot to ask her before she left. I've written it down now. :) I'll keep you informed. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Rice" <blackstarbricks@juno.com> wrote in message news:20020630.114459...uno.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

Thanx for looking into that for me! I apprciate it a lot! Is there any way I could be able to get pict of the thingie? May the Brick be with you! * Tim * P.s. sorry if I broke the thread, my mail service is screwed up and makes a new thread every (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

My daughter Krystal may be able to get you one from where she works. I'll ask her in the morning (10am est). -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Rice" <blackstarbricks@juno.com> wrote in message news:20020629.131826...uno.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yoda poster

Has anyone out there seen a poster of Yoda for sale at all? Everywhere I go I look but I can't seem to find one. I really want a poster of him in a cool fightin' stance for my room, I already have one of the Geonosian battle. If that doesn't work, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

I just hope Lucas is taking notes, that's all I'm going to say... Mark (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What if.........

Outstanding Roger! I really like your BIGGER version. You can't tell what color it is in space anyway if there's no light except your exhaust! Sorry but we won't see you on Sunday. Keep it up. Mark and Ross (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What if.........

I enjoyed looking at all the many many details. Very nice job. I like all the shapes, nooks and ship crannies. A most impressive amount of peices from a grand collection no doubt. Legomaster (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What if.........

Your ship rocks. Not just because its a creative interpretation of an alternate Blockade Runner. But because its GREY. This looks really good in my opinion. I do miss the dark red but thats another issue. I still haven't bought this set but you just (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego Starwars Desktop Application

Has anybody seen this yet? (URL) can downlaod Yoad and Count Dooku and they will walk around the bottom of your screen and fight every now and then. Pretty cool, but it is somewhat of a distraction to have 2 people walking around while you type, lol (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact