 Star Wars / *13388 (-20)
  Re: Clone Trooper on Vacation (Silly Picture)

(...) Ooh that's neat, and good use of the rug for a wave. George (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) Ok Thanks. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Trooper on Vacation (Silly Picture)

Very Cool....MIB Minfigs...AC Glad you liked the Clone Trooper Scene No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) This was all I could think about for the few days after watching Ep. II for the second time. It started immediately after the film, as the last scene, artistically, is very similar to ESB's. I know they're on Naboo in Ep. II and on a ship in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SWepII at Target

(...) Postings about items in specific stores, especially when they've been in stores for about a month now, should be posted to .market.shopping, not .announce. This group is reserved for major announcements only. Jeff P.S. Admins, this message got (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

(...) Well, Australia is always two years behind the states, so that's no real surprise :) Adrian (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SWepII at Target

(...) Dan, If this was new news I'd be really appreciative of the update. And, Dan, I appreciate your desire to alert the larger community. Here's a friendly tip, do a quick search on "Target" before posting somethin' like this to make sure you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Trooper on Vacation (Silly Picture)

(...) Hehheh..this is damn funny! That trooper sure can "Hang 10". It's always fun to create a few of these kinds of silly pics. Check out my "Minifigs In Black" at: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

"David Stonestreet" <rockroad@-takeout-mac.com> wrote in message news:rockroad-14C511...net.com... (...) 7140 and other SW sets from the first year of release all had this style packaging in Europe (and probably everywhere except the USA) The one (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing 7140 on EBay - why so expensive?

(...) Well I wont tell anyone the're still popping up on the shelves in Australia then :) (...) Me too now :) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) Tom here is an auction showing the glued box style: (URL) you look at the second photo you can see the perforated thumb tabs on the edge of the box for ripping it open. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) I could take one. (...) The clear tabbed one I bought in 2001. Every box since then has been glued and without the big word "system" on it. I'm wondering is the clear tabbed style was from 1999/2000 or something. This is in Australia btw. (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Beefed up the Gunship

(...) Sunny day today: (URL) on some of the pics - tried having some of these developed and produced directly to CD (instead of scanning prints myself) and the results for some of the shots are a bit less than ideal. Not too worry. For those of a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: star wars nano scale fighters!

Pretty Cool ! You inspired me to take a stab at another Y-Wing in the same scale. I'm not 100% happy with mine, but here it is : (URL) <cintaks_erur@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gx16D5.GIr@lugnet.com... (...) limited, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) I saw it too, although the two people I saw it with missed it. I think it was done on purpose, given the Episode I teaser poster. eric (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) That got me thinking. When anakin is talking to Padme on tatoween, it shows there shadows. It looked to me like anakins shadow looked like Vaders head. Maybe im going insane or something i dont know. Any body else see that? Later jd (...) me (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: star wars nano scale fighters!

(...) Hi Stephen... good to see you made it here :) And people will also know who you are when you come to the National meet on the 9th of June! Your little Star Wars fighters are cute :) Thanks and hope you are still coming to the meet :) Mel (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Amidala and the mass-murdering sociopath

(...) Hasn't the close link between fear and anger been explained in the series? Besides, Luke's true failure comes before he even enters the cave. Yoda tells him not to bring the lightsaber into the cave- because all that is in the cave is what he (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7140 - Two Different Packaging Styles?

(...) I have never seen a 7140 (X-wing) in a glued box only the older style with clear tape tabs. Do you have any pictures of the 7140 in the glued box? Are these with the glue recent purchases? Thanks Tom (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  star wars nano scale fighters!

(URL) me what you think. They are very small, and my cad ability is limited, but you get the idea. (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact