 Star Wars / *11213 (-20)
  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

(...) I think it depends on what your collection is short of. I never seem to have enough grey parts, so I bought the Imperial Shuttle. I was quite unimpressed on opening the box to find out the Imperial Shuttle was white. -JDF (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

(...) (grin) and the mini-figs are *way* better. Bang for your buck, go buy it at Target and you'll spend anywhere from $31 to $36 bucks, I think Watto's goes for $40+ . IMHO if you are looking for something reeealllly cool go over to Toys R Us and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  shuttle worth buying? or watto's junkyard

Which set is better value? the imp shuttle or wattos junkyard? I have some b-day money coming up soon and I wanna know what set to buy thanx geordan visit my lego pellet gun site! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  innaresting fact

for those of you who are innarested in design as well as lego i found out recently that Robert McCall (NASA, EPCOT) and Ralph McQuarrie (Star Wars, etc) and Syd Mead (2010, Aliens, etc) all came out of the same design school which explains why their (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Never thought about doing it by shape. I do have a problem finding some things because every thing is the same color. -Kevin W. (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) If you're going to sort them, DON'T do it by color. It's the most obvious choice, but it's a bad idea. Sort by size and type instead. Think of it this way: Say you want a blue 1x4 brick. Would you rather dig through a pile of blue bricks, or a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Building habits

(...) to bad : ( but as for me it I have sorted my pieces out by color. it's nice because there are less pieces to look through. -Kevin W. (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Painting Rebel Helmets

Has anyone ever painted the luke helmet that i seem to have an abundence of? (red line, red rebel logo on each side.) I am in the process of painting some of mine, but what have others done? so i can get a field of reference Rick (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Ah.. that's what I was wondering. :) Cool. ;) Now I just need to contemplate my attempts at the big stuff.. There may be hope for me, yet. ;) Joel J (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Ok this is my first post I've done. I have been reading Lugnet for about two years. I am 14 years old and am hoping for the time when I don't have to go to school. I am in the keep category because I tend to have things built for a little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Yes! Actually, the A-Wing Carrier was scrapped just before my in-laws visited in December (it took up so much space in our other bedroom). I usually keep models until I'm satisfied with the photos I've taken. The A-Wing Carrier stayed around (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

But what about Dan? (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I've looked into this and apparently color sensors can only differentiate between black, white and grey which to me was really bad news. The £150 spent on mindstorms to build a sorter would also be better spent on more technic and a bit of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

...I've been giving serious thought to sorting my collection, even if only by color. lazy though I am, i know that all my really cool pieces are cowering in fear at the bottom of the huge (60 gallons) tub which houses the bulk of my collection. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Custom blasters.

I am also waiting for an accessory pack with stormtroopers to come out, $19.99 (with some spare parts) is too much to pay for a stormtrooper. I am mainly posting about something else. I have seen people make custom blasters for their own star wars (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building habits

(...) This is a very timely subject for me. I'm a life-long Non-sorter with only 1 or two break downs in my career. I've always had the draws but never sorted, until recently that is. I couldn't stand it any more, scrabbling through box's of lego to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Your display case reminds me of a fond childhood memory. When I was young, my mom managed to come how with a 5 or 6-foot high revolving plastic pink display stand from some store that kept L'eggs or some such feminine product on it. I kept (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I've come to the conclusion that I'm really a tinkerer. I've also come to the conclusion that having too many Lego is burdensome for me because I want the experience to be relaxing, but it definitely is not when I have to unpack and lug around (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

"Jesse and Valarie Long" <jesseandval@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GB5xBK.BEo@lugnet.com... (...) I was thinking of just having Red 5 being chased and a couple of additional ships floating around, with the Falcon coming out of the light bulb (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon Trivia question

(...) Wrong on both counts :) I guess it's been a day or three. The elements are: 1x6 plates (blue and gray) 1x1 round bricks (tan and dark gray) 1x1 round plates (clear, black, and trans antifreeze) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact