 Star Wars / *10733 (-20)
  Large Darth Vader Model at Lego Imagination Center

This is a shot of a large Darth Vader sculpture at the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California. (That's my mom next to him) (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

All I can say is WOW!! How many droids will it hold? Tell him to keep up the good work! Gary Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7rusC.9Iv@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Excuse me - That was my boo-boo, not being a Star Wars expert myself. I'm sure Brian wouldn't have err'd like that! Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:G7s5tA.Co5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Brian also commented how he wanted to build this in brown, but was unable given the difficulty in obtaining brown bricks. Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> wrote in message news:G7s40L.89n@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

I can't remember. I recall that its latched on somehow. I'll defer this question to Brian. If he replies, I'll post it. Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B696EA3A.C085%s...ink.com... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

Brian can view these responses, but can't reply. I'll try to reply to the ones that I know. At the LUGOLA meeting, he did have the EP cut-away book, and did use it for reference. He is attempting to scale the AAT to match the MTT. He said that he (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  UCS X-Wing sale at Walmart

Does anyone know when the UCS X-Wing went on sale for $50 at Walmart?? I went there a few weeks back when there was a post about it being $75 at Walmart. By the time I got there, it was sold out. However, I put it in my saved list, and tried (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UCS Tie Bag Count?

Hey-- those of you who have the UCS Tie, how many bags are there in the box? I've seen yet another damaged box, and would like to know whether it's complete before I shell out for it. Thanks.... -Roy (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

(...) He built AT&T in LEGO? Wow! ... Oh, you meant an AAT. eric (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) True, but the Death Star blew up over a small area, so a tightly concentrated area of vaporized Death Star might be a bit different in effect. IANAS (I Am Not A Scientist) so I can't say for certain. (...) True, but the DS wouldn't be anywhere (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

(...) When I first saw it I thought: "YOWZA! That thing is 'freakin huge!'" It's awesome. It's too bad brown is so hard to come by... I'd love to see that modeled in brown. The Battle Droid delivery system is ingenious... I love how it utilizes the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

(...) Oh, and one more question... What's holding on the big droid rack? It looks like it's just sitting in there. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) But the question is whether or not the explosion would hurt the Ewoks. No doubt all of that cosmic dust over centuries is beneficial to the Earth...it adds to soil fertility and the nutrient balance of the oceans. From a geologic/ (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

(...) Wow. That is reeeeealy big. Is that somewhat approaching scale? Did he use the Ep 1 Cutaways book for reference? Impressive. Most Impressive. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) Not only dust but our planet is constantly barraged by meteors and space junk. Most of the stuff burns up in the atmosphere without any detrimental effects, the stuff that does hit the Earth is typically so small that it causes very little (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust / Jedi Death

(...) LOL! (...) (Warning: opinionated rant to follow): Yes and no...in retrospect, the Obi-Wan disappearance was a little bit corny, but, it was filmed in 1976, so it's kind of excusable (they could only do so much with technology.) This was, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

Hi Guys, Brian Stokes is one of our local Los Angeles LEGO fanatics, but he hasn't yet activated his LUGNET account (its in the mail!) We took some pics yesterday of his MASSIVE MTT and modified ATT. You can check them out here: (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) Ooh, you got me going there. Lucas had a story, which he shared with Leigh Brackett over several days in late 1977. Brackett turned in a script on February 23, 1977, and succumbed to cancer shortly thereafter. Lucas worked up a second and a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

The Earth gets hits by tons and tons of dust all the time yet it doesn't seem to bother her none :) Yep, that's right we are gaining weight all the time... of coarse the last correction of the gravitation constant knocked some 6,000,000,000,000 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) Amen. A Dream to some... A Nightmare to others! Aaron :o) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact