 Star Wars / *10408 (-10)
  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) I just got the set for Christmas, and there was this leaflet of amendments to the instructions that amounted to the following: - At one point when the half completed droid is upside down the instructions show a rubber band on the bottom of the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

(...) Count me in! My stuff:(URL) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

---...--- (...) I'm willing! Cheers Gary (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MLCAD/LDraw Collections

I'm not sure of sites with them, tho there are a lote of Lego Fan sites that have MLCAD\LDRAW\LEOCAD renders on there. I don't have a site myself, but I have done about twenty projects in LeoCad, and would be quite happy to have them on such a site (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G676BA.Jop@lugnet.com... (...) loose (...) Sorry Joel but when I got to work today the cleaning crew had taken my empty that were on my desk and threw them out so I cant give you and accurate (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MLCAD/LDraw Collections

Hi guys, As a kid I was always fascinated by all things Lego and all things Star Wars. I gradually grew up and left my Lego to collect dust, until I recently discovered the MLCAD/LDraw websites - They've rekindled my interests in Lego, like there's (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G6AIIx.BBy@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) pop (...) makes (...) All I did was cross the existing bands that function the head. Connect the left neck band to the right of the head, vice (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Mine did the same thing, and I made three changes: - I used a larger (looser) pair of elastics for the head - I shoved the "nose" tube piece in quite a bit further than is depicted in the instructions - I swapped the (technic pin/half length (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Well, I encountered that same problem, and found a solution. The head is only held on with a 3L axel with stud, so what you do is take a piece of tape and wrap that piece around twice, sticky side to the axel. What you will notice when you put (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Destroyer Droid head?

Hi all. I've got the technic Destroyer Droid, and it's a lovely model, with that great rolling feature. However, the head has a distressing tendency to pop off in the midst of rolling. It's easy enough to fit back on, but it makes the model less (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact