 Star Wars / *10383 (-20)
  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Unless the exhibit changed from when I was there, they didn't have the Super Star Destroyer at the "Magic of Myth" exhibit in DC. They did have one of the Star Destroyer models, however. At the "Art of Star Wars" exhibit at Yerba Buena Gardens (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Just for the record, I don't think I've ever seen LEGO say that is their stance on why they use Yellow for a skin tone- I've only seen it used as a defense of LEGO by people who want to give them an out. Personally, I would not at all be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Cool going Bruce, I left a command section at the back of mine but it think yours is more realistic. Your other customs are pretty cool as well I particularly like the at-sp Aaron "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: starwars creations

cool stuff... the hat looks a lot like the mtt, just grey. your at-st design is nice, you just need to shorten the head, i think it's too tall. other than that, pretty cool stuff. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  starwars creations

Most of this stuff you have seen before but I got hardly any reply on. there is one new thing though, I call it a HAT. Heavy Armoured Transport. It was built to satisfy my craving for an MTT which I do not have. It is a bit taller than the MTT (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

Does anyone know how many bags of pieces SHOULD be in a 7191 box? I got a completely battered one today at Target in Austin for $52. There were loose pieces on the shelves, though. I have: 21 bags,1 sticker sheet, 2 1x1x16, 2 1x1x10 technic, 1 gear (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tie Fighter becomes....

Has one attempt to make the New Tie Fighter Set into a Tie Bomber, Tie Advance, or Tie Defender? If so, let see the pictures or dat files please. Thanks Ahui (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

here's a link to my mtt: (URL) (go to customs and down to mtt) it holds 36. i tripled the length of tlg's and doubled it again upside-down. check it out, its pretty cool. oh, and i made it grey and re-designed it a bit to look somewhat like the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Adding and extending the doid rack in the MTT is great I've done it to my MTT and now fit 24 droids on the rack plus 4 more droids for command and driving, Aaron Coghill check out my mtt mods through www.geocities.com/kd...-lego.html "Phoenix007" (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

I just got the MTT today; great set. I was thinking of possibly getting the $10 battle droid carrier, but on its own it's a great set and I already have 11 battle droids, so I'm wondering something before I buy it: If you take the front part off of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Oh spare us from this recurring politically correct race wars BS. Some of us just would like to see Lando Calrissian and some of the other "African American" characters portrayed with brown heads... that's it! There's no underlying animosity (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) I disagree with you on this. I don't see the 3-packs as being replacements for the 5-packs. As far as I can tell, Lego is still going to produce the 5 packs. I actually bought several extras of the Battledroids and Scouts + Chewie 3-packs, so (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

Were you also (...) In short , no. That is only because I don't buy into the whole "yellow" is not "White" theory. But if we are interested in believing the "Lego" version of the story, " that Yellow is used , not to represent caucasian skin color, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Here you go......

(...) Very Cyberpunk-ish. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Or just make Lando's head yellow. None of the real actors in Star Wars had bright yellow heads, so it's equally natural for all of them. Were you also trying to paint yellow heads a pinkish-tan colour? (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Here you go......

(...) uh, interesting, but definetly fits the movie. What's the plotline? Are we seeing a (better) version of Alpha Team here? How big is the set for the movie? Please make more movies based of this one! By the way, how did you get the Matrix-stye (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) I think the first minifig that has printing on both sides are those Extreme Team torsos. ;) Oh, and C-3PO I think. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lando- we can build him!

I just got a Lego Tie fighter, The head on the Tie Pilot is brown and blank, ya, if you have a thin felt tipped pen, you can draw your own Lando! No more trying to paint yellow heads brown for me! The Stormtrooper rules, he may be the first minifig (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ben's Millennium Falcon back online

at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Here you go......

That was pretty cool. Now back to watching Gundam:0079. Peace, -- Z. Unger fusion@refraxion.com ICQ: 14375008 ~ AIM: ErrorY3K ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) Crisis: (URL) Universe: (URL) paid to surf the web: (URL) Thomas" (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact