 Sports / 99
Re: Oh No Zidane!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:04:39 GMT

Yeah, you'd figure LEGO would have chosen somebody else (a Dutch player for
example, no bias here since I'm from Holland :) ).  It's not the first time
Zidane has gotten into this kind of trouble.

Mark
Lugnet Member #485
Mark's Legoland @ Brickbay.com

In lugnet.football, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hiya, with all the hubub about poor Zidane geeting sent off in his last 2
Champions League Games, does anyone think Lego may be having second thoughts
about him being their front man for Football? Sure Emerson is just a plain
stinking cheat (1st sending off), but the Head butt against Hamburger
propbably was too much.

Jamie
<Hey my head doesn't hurt enough, come a little bit closer, BANG!!!!!>