 Sports / 114
Re: Oh No Zidane!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.football, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
I started building last night. So far I have combined two stands and various
pieces from a red lego bucket (#?) I ended up with a stand that has three
rows of normal seats plus one row of "box" seats. I also combined four white
roof pieces to create a 2x2 piece roof. ...

Ok, I did some major reconstruction. I tore down about half the stands and
added in a third set. I ended up with 5 rows of seats plus one row of box
seats. In addition, this gave me enough blocks to redo my concession stand in
the back. Result, one stand seating 24 minifigs. The bad thing is that I want
to build two more of these to create a true "grand" stand. When it is done it
should contain lights as well, and a larger score board. It's looking pretty
measly right now. Pictures to follow soon ....

Mark van 't Hooft
lugnet member 485
markslegoland@brickbay.com