 Sports / 109
Re: Oh No Zidane!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:44:34 GMT

Not only that, the new soccer sets need a referee!! Can you imagine Zidane
running around on the field without one (or Davids, or both, since his name has
come up too).

Mark van 't Hooft
Lugnet member 485
markslegoland@brickbay.com

In lugnet.football, Jamie Obrien writes:
5 UCL Game ban for headbutting a player, my poor minifigs had better
look out , ahahahhhaaaahaha.

I can see it now, New for 2001, Zidane with Bloody head!!

Cheers