 Sports / 110
Re: Oh No Zidane!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.football, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Not only that, the new soccer sets need a referee!! Can you imagine Zidane
running around on the field without one (or Davids, or both, since his name has
come up too).

Mark van 't Hooft

Try to get your hands on a field from the Europe World Cup promotion, it
comes with a hed referee with a red and yellow card (1x1 tiles) and two
linesmen with flags.  Sometimes you can find just the refs for sale as well
(I think they were available as a seperate accessory set).

The only down side to the big field is that it's a lot harder to build a
stadium around.  My current plans call for 12 grandstands along the sides, 2
of the S@H exclusive small grandstands at each end with a Super Sport
Coverage in-between them on each end.  I still need 2 more grandstands and
the S@H grandstands to complete that.  Phase 2 involves creating snack bars
and stuff around the outside, as well as replacing the Super Sport Coverages
with grandstands so the tunrstiles are entering into the snack bar areas.