 Sports / 91
Re: LEGO Foosball table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 02:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.football, Todd Lehman writes:
What would it take to build a little Foosball table out of LEGO elements?
Let's say it used the Football/Soccer ball and maybe include some of the
minifigs.  For the bars and knobs, could Technic axles be used and extended
at key points where the players stand?  What's the longest Technic axle ever
given in a set, and are Technic axles rigid enough to stretch, say, 40 cm.
across a board?  Just some thoughts...

--Todd

I guess it would look something like this.

I had a hard time getting the distance between players and how to solve the
problem at the sidelines. This was the best I could come up with..

Jim