 Sports / 87
Re: LEGO Foosball table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.football, David Goeb writes:
Check out these pics Todd, just a suggestion for a mini table.
Somewhat modular and Lineup may need to be "Dressed" before next play [/:-)

Did you *just* make these (wow) and put up the photos or are they older?  In
any case, nice work!!!

No Drilling, poor things.

LOL!  I guess you've shown that it wouldn't be necessary.  Cool!

(Notwithstanding, I wouldn't mind drilling Timmies and Jar-Jars.)

--Todd