 Sports / 90
Re: LEGO Foosball table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:54:27 GMT

In lugnet.football, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.football, David Goeb writes:
Check out these pics Todd, just a suggestion for a mini table.
Somewhat modular and Lineup may need to be "Dressed" before next play [/:-)

No Drilling, poor things.

LOL!  I guess you've shown that it wouldn't be necessary.  Cool!

(Notwithstanding, I wouldn't mind drilling Timmies and Jar-Jars.)

I could'nt find my Tim head so I used next best on Jar body, you will note.
Hehehe...
DaveG