 Sports / 81
80  |  82
Subject:
LEGO Foosball table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:43:42 GMT

What would it take to build a little Foosball table out of LEGO elements?
Let's say it used the Football/Soccer ball and maybe include some of the
minifigs.  For the bars and knobs, could Technic axles be used and extended
at key points where the players stand?  What's the longest Technic axle ever
given in a set, and are Technic axles rigid enough to stretch, say, 40 cm.
across a board?  Just some thoughts...

--Todd