 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 1401 – 1420 of 1472.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Starbug (again)

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HE7po1.1AHu@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) that (...) earlier (...) you mean the White Midget? I'd kinda like to see that one too. *stands at attention and gives Jon a Full Double (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Ka-95 "Sokolica" Assault Dropship

(...) Aye, she will be there. Along with some other stuff I got in the works. One of which is *required* to be done by March 31st (says Jon palmer) Rick (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Guide to Jade Empire

Thank you so much for doing this, Ryan. Full points on the community spirit scale. It's great to be able to compare these at a glance. Thanks to Jon Palmer (URL) for reminding me>, I was just looking at (URL) Mark Sandlin and Joel Kuester's Candiru> (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Some mocs from Comic Con show

(...) You're thinking of my Cyclops mecha. My Brickshelf account still contains all photos of MOCs from my old website. I've been a bit busy hanging out with Jon Palmer this weekend. (...) You can show links under FTX, check the right side of the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Don Wilson's UCS M-wing

(...) I really like how you formed the form of the M-Wing. All-around Palmer-inspired goodness. The seat is spiffy (I read how you said it just came together) but using "flags" for the foot rests was superb. Please finish the D-Wing! Thanks, Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  SKAM - Anti-Personnel Combat Robot

(2 URLs) MOCPages> (URL) Brickshelf> After seeing Jon Palmer and Soren Roberts' cool little bots, and also the great robots on (URL) Izmojuki.com> (the book has been ordered!), I was motivated to build my own version of a small bot. Thanks for (...) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02

(...) Ok count me in. Mostly lurker, occasional poster, classic space until the clutch goes :) This appears to be the list so far (though it cries out for official sanction :) ) 01-Jon Palmer 02-Aaron West 03-Jude Beaudin 04-John Henry Kruer 05-Greg (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Creating the .space Crash Course

Sounds cool. Here are a few: 29 March 2002 Gil Shaw posts the first of his great series of MOCs. (URL) October 2001 Jon Palmer reveals the amazingly organic Bardiel model. (URL) March 2001 Joel Kuester posts the huge Benevolent Grace MOC. (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Who's who at NWBrickCon

(...) I'm sure the pics there are only temporary, but here are the people I see right now, by picture from top to bottom: 1: Tom Rafert is the only person whose face you can see- he's a PNLTC guy from the Seattle area 2: Ben, who I believe is in the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

(...) Well none of the old classic space sets had a can. I figure if they can hold it there, they can hold it anywhere :). (...) Thanks. I can't wait to see more. Like I was telling Jon Palmer, this could be made into a game: Sim Moonbase. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02

man, I turn my back for a weekend and this happens? heh. Two people earlier and I'd have had the same roll call number as lugnet number. Damn you Hendo and Sekerak!! Adrian 01-Jon Palmer 02-Aaron West 03-Jude Beaudin 04-John Henry Kruer 05-Greg (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The Snail.........a pod

(...) The podcycle that I built last night took me about an hour to build, which is a pretty short design cycle considering the Tycho Brahe hotel was a 3 week long project. As for how many, Jon Palmer had a brickshelf account with a picture of each (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Masters of Space?

Hey all. Wanting to make a second version of the powerpoint Masters of Space, so I need to choose the masters of space. I want thirty people, with hopefully 4 creations each. So far, I have: Jon Palmer Mark Sandlin Kyle Keppler Gil Shaw Adrian Drake (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) It's beliveable, and that's what counts. I mean, geez dude, they're KRISPY KREMES! (This does bring up some interesting points....could the GA be cloned by that doctor dude who did the whole Spamcake research thing? And what if Palmer and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  .space fan sites down?!?

Hm, perhaps the denizens of .space should diversify their web hosting a little more. www.atlnetworks.com appears to be unavailable right now, along with: www.hafhead.com (me) www.bldesign.org (Bram) www.zemi.net (Jon Palmer) www.fleebnork.com (Mark (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Discussion: More Moonbase Specs: Upper-Level Connections

I'd love to see some modules supporting a standard connection that is a couple of floors up from the existing standard. The most obvious position (suggested over the weekend, possibly by Muffin Head or Jon Palmer?) would be somewhere around two (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: What next (was Re: Look out! (was Re: Oh no...))

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote: Snip snip (...) Well thank you. And, I must say that I appreciate your command of the vernacular. I only 'repainted' it after all. I believe that the real credit goes to Jon Palmer for the original design. Anyone (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest

(...) Interesting. I've noticed that that seems to be a post dark age tendency. Several people seem to have built large first and gone down in scale to a more managable size over time. Take Jon Palmer for example. He says that just about the first (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) More like welcome to last year. As I understand it, the JAL phenomenon (much like the recent Bubble Technology discussion) bordered on the mysterious plane between joke and for-real. Who can say for certain is JAL wasn't made up by Jon Palmer (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

Very imposing, in a G.I. Joe Headquarters kind of way. Love the textures and slopes. I don't need to see the interior--I'm gonna have nightmares as it is. -Teddy p.s. Couldn't you at least have given poor Mrs. Palmer a badly needed shave before (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>