 Space / 23356
Re: Starbug (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 16:31:39 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
news:HE7po1.1AHu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.zemi.net/lego/starbug/

Tell me what you think! (Again :-)

Well, again, I think you have one darn cool model there that is very true • to
the orginal.  And, again, I would love to see you build a Red Dwarf at • that
scale!  ...Of course if you lack enough house-space for that, I might be
satisfied with just the little blue shuttle they used in some of the • earlier
seasons (I can't remember it's name currently).  Red Dwarf is one of my
favorite all time shows!

-Galactic Mediator Hendo

you mean the White Midget? I'd kinda like to see that one too.

*stands at attention and gives Jon a Full Double Rimmer Salute*

excellent work once again, Mr. palmer. my only suggestion is that you might
want to replace the nozzles under the cokpit with smaller ones (the 1x1
cones would look better, it seems to me. the real model has very small
thrust nozzles under it's cockpit). only flaw I can find in an otherwise
amazing design, and your attention to detail astounds me always.

-Second Technician Anthony; Bsc, Ssc