 Space / 23364
Re: Starbug (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 17:50:25 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

Sorry, I just have to post to this thread again.

Just had this neat fantasy I had to share:

Imagine if the next TLC licensing was with the BBC.
Ahh... the Red Dwarf sub-theme for Space!  With sets like...

-Drive Room.  Including loosely secured drive plate and Captain.
-Stasis Chamber.  Complete with a yellow light.
-Rimmer's Astronavigation Exam.  With Instructor Todd Hunter, various
engineering students, and a stretcher to wheel your Rimmer minifig out.
-Cat Priest Hideaway.  Including the rare Cat Priest mini-fig and a giant donut.
-RD Accessories.  Including the Skutters, the three-wheel bike, and extra
bazookiods.
-TimeSlide Central.  With spinning portal that brings your minifigs to any
other theme in space-time.
-GELF Moon Lair.  With skull-shaped caves and oxy-generation unit.
-Holoship Explorer.  Made of all trans-elements and with lots of minfigs
with H stamped on their heads.
-Backwards Backalley.  Includes signs and stickers all printed backwards and
a van with springwheels that only roll backwards.
-Mechanoid Fleet Destroyer.  With loose "ship-quake" elements that allow the
model to explode apart easily.

Oh, the list could go on...

<grin>

-Galactic Mediator Hendo