 Space / 23354
Re: Starbug (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 14:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.zemi.net/lego/starbug/

Tell me what you think! (Again :-)

Well, again, I think you have one darn cool model there that is very true to
the orginal.  And, again, I would love to see you build a Red Dwarf at that
scale!  ...Of course if you lack enough house-space for that, I might be
satisfied with just the little blue shuttle they used in some of the earlier
seasons (I can't remember it's name currently).  Red Dwarf is one of my
favorite all time shows!

-Galactic Mediator Hendo