 Space / 23363
Re: Starbug (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 17:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:
you mean the White Midget? I'd kinda like to see that one too.

White Midget!  Yes that's the one!  :)

-Second Technician Anthony; Bsc, Ssc

Nice!  Listen to any "Smeggin' Tha Heads" lately?

Oh, FYI to everyone:
Here in the US, RD 1 and 2 are now available on DVD.  So maybe you can get
your RD fix without having to wait for it to show on PBS again...

"Kryton, unpack Rachel and get out the puncture repair kit!"

:-D

-GMH