 Space / 33181
Re: Guide to Jade Empire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:34:36 GMT

Thank you so much for doing this, Ryan. Full points on the community spirit scale. It’s great to be able to compare these at a glance.

Thanks to Jon Palmer for reminding me, I was just looking at Mark Sandlin and Joel Kuester’s Candiru and I was struck by how JE it looks. Not to mess up the list, but I thought it should be mentioned as a ‘proto-JE’ craft.

Peace and guides,

Professor Whateverly