 Space / 33177
Re: Guide to Jade Empire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:23:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   I put this together to help out those people who may be wondering just what exactly this whole Jade Empire business is all about. If anyone else has anything to contribute, please feel free to post!

   So there’s a handful of ideas for people who may be interested in this new subtheme in .space. Hopefully this will inspire even more mocs!

Very cool idea Ryan. It’s interesting to see all of them together and the progression that’s gone on. Only thing I saw was that my ship and Nathan’s need to be switched around.

Neat.

-Chris