 Space / 18121
Re: Who's who at NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Seeing the NWBrickCon pictures on the space sidebar, (presumably Jon
Palmer's work?) I'm wondering who's who.  If somebody could point out the
AFOLs in the pictures, I would be grateful.

I'm sure the pics there are only temporary, but here are the people I see
right now, by picture from top to bottom:

1: Tom Rafert is the only person whose face you can see- he's a PNLTC
   guy from the Seattle area
2: Ben, who I believe is in the Seattle area and only recently joined
   the local Lego community
3: Jon Palmer, fiddling with his "crashed rocket" module
4: Jon in the foreground and Tom Rafert in the back
5: Jon pretending to listen to me (Tony Hafner) while I wave my arms
   like a madman
6: Jon Palmer, yet *again*
7: Grand Admiral Muffin Head, holding a bag o' bricks, with... well,
   you guess who the other guy is in the background
8: Randomly-selected test subject for experiments with mixing ABS into
   the genetic structure (though his parents haven't yet been told)
9..end: More test subjects and other public visitors who have been
   bamboozled into thinking that Lego is cool.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com