 Space / 18114
Re: Who's who at NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 04:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Seeing the NWBrickCon pictures on the space sidebar, (presumably Jon
Palmer's work?) I'm wondering who's who.  If somebody could point out the
AFOLs in the pictures, I would be grateful.
I recognize Jon in those pictures, and I believe Paul Hartzog as well, but I
can't identify the rest...

Too bad nobody lives in north east Florida... wish I could attend a Lego
convention.
This weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun, although I'll be there on Sunday and the rest
of the guys will be there on Sunday as well if I recall correctly) H&R
Trains is having a show-type dealy going on, why don't you come on over?
From where I live to St. Augustine is less than 3 hours, for you it should
be closer to 2 1/2 (maybe.. ;)

-JHK