 Space / 28191
28190  |  28192
Subject:
.space fan sites down?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:17:13 GMT

Hm, perhaps the denizens of .space should diversify their web hosting a little
more.  www.atlnetworks.com appears to be unavailable right now, along with:

www.hafhead.com (me)
www.bldesign.org (Bram)
www.zemi.net (Jon Palmer)
www.fleebnork.com (Mark Sandlin)
www.scibrick.org

Not that this is a comprehensive list or anything... I'm just listing the
domains that I know of offhand that I can't currently find.  Please don't be
offended if I left off your own dead domain...

Hm, where is atlnetworks located again?  Eastern seaboard perhaps?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com