 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 886 – 905 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Monorail roll call

Wow, the moonbase layout at NWBrickCon was a terrific success!!! The monorail running throughout it was a huge crowd pleaser, especially for young girls and boys, who actually fixated their attention for minutes on end. I've got a fair amount of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

Nicole Arcane, becoming frustrated with such close quarters, takes charge and gets all of her family involved in constructing what will be the first real addition; a bedroom for her and her husband. Roman Arcane, because of his age, is spared such (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Micro - Moonbase

(...) <snip> (...) This is way-super-cool! This could even be adapted for a orbiting space station that would be easier to construct than a full minifig scale base. I'm not sure about the more difficult to do variations, because it seems to me that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

(...) Neat! I like it. Good use of color. A couple of these zipping around a moonbase layout would be cool. (...) How well do these stack? Any chance we will see a ship carrying multiples of these? I hope those horses aren't on the moon, else they (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: The Sea Monkeys are Coming

(...) *grin* Ahh, Jack Stone, you are a fearless cheerleader for Aquazone, aren't you. Now that my first moonbase module is completed, who knows what will come up next... Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: My 2nd Moonbase Module - The Alpha-Omega Reborn

(...) Here's 3 more photos of my rebuilt module (the 3 on the upper left are new). Another space ship is visiting this time - one that many of you will recognize right away... :-) (URL) Bob (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: My 2nd Moonbase Module - The Alpha-Omega Reborn

This really is a beautiful thing, Bob. You've captured the fun of Classic Space is this one....it's like a look back into childhood. The 'beefing up' of the rebuild is well done as well....it looks more substantial without betraying the original (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Bot 09

All those bots... I can imagine them zipping, crawling, hovering and just moving everywhere around a moonbase or thereabout. Very cool detailed designs! Alexander (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Poking my head in for a minute...

Now I know why the moonbase corridor looked familiar! Great to hear from you again Tony. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon

(...) It's always good to make some allowance for people bringing things at the last minute. I can give a guestimate, but I hope to bring at least one moonbase module, but I haven't even started building yet. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  new moonbase module, the Moonbase Command Center

apollogies for the quality of the shots, my new digicam (xmas present) cant take good close-ups & I didnt want to go through the hassle of using a film camera then getting the flim developed then scanning the photos in. (the module was canabalized (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.750)

  The Shpleem's Home

Long ago, a mighty rocket was launched. It voyaged through the stars, exploring strange worlds. But one day while returning to earth, something went wrong. The great rocket fell to the moon and crashed, lodging itself in the dusty surface like a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  Re: Fun with Space

(...) Well, my camera access is sporadic, so I can't post anything just yet. But if you just wanted an idea of what is going on with Space in my LSF while I'm not posting, I can tell you the following: 1) Moonbase: My second Moonbase idea has been (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  Re: My 2nd Moonbase Module - The Alpha-Omega Reborn

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H3HxFD.Er8@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) Aw, man! That is sweet! It could be possible to add another corridor connector to the T-juntion module, so a larger spaceport could be built. The only (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:H2v8Lp.MCB@lugnet.com... (...) As I'm going out of town for a couple days for an interview to do voice work there won't be any updates for at least that long. If you look around in our (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  Re: The Shpleem's Home

(...) Dang, this is just cool. Dang cool. (...) Heh, did I mention that I was talking with Dan P. about our layouts. He bumped up the area for the moonbase project from 40 sq/ft to 80 sq/ft. I just can't wait to see this thing all together. Mark N. (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  Re: New MOC: Module!

Woo hooo! Bram, you rock. If we can get a monorail and, dare I say it, the EMP next to it the moonbase could be a virtual map for the Seattle Center. The EMP for those not in the know. Is the Experience Music Project. A museaum for musical artifacts (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  Poking my head in for a minute...

I'd like to commend all the folks who developed the Moonbase specs and publicly thank them for adopting a modular standard that I've been using for over 2 years.* (URL) galleries were posted to my site in September 2000) For the most part, this (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

Greetings, To meet the galactic need for efficient transport of goods, Toradoch Industrial presents the next evolution of shipping platforms: The ViaTran G Class Transport: (URL) to accomodate your goods, the Standard Container Module: (URL) few (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

  mail bot

Announcing the newest addition to Extraglobal Express. The Mailbot. The bot is used for personal parcel delivery to both local and remote locations of any moonbase, and can even be summoned electronically to pick up you parcels for intrabase or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.749)

More:  Next Page >>