 Space / 18036
Re: Poking my head in for a minute...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:05:27 GMT

Now I know why the moonbase corridor looked familiar! Great to hear from you
again Tony.

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
I'd like to commend all the folks who developed the Moonbase specs and
publicly thank them for adopting a modular standard that I've been using for
over 2 years.*

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/proto2/big04.html
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/proto2/big05.html
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/matriarc/index.html
(both galleries were posted to my site in September 2000)

For the most part, this isn't actually that useful... but if I want to then
I can use either cockpit as a corridor end cap.  The Matriarch's cockpit
might even look good in that capacity.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you folks this coming weekend.
I haven't been very active on Lugnet at all lately (gotta keep my job
somehow), and I don't expect that to change any time soon.  But I have
managed to make a bit of building time recently.  Expect some site updates soon!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

* Yes, I'm being facetious here.  I can take no credit for the Moonbase
design, but I'm quite happy with the coincidence because it somewhat
validates my design.  And seriously- great idea!