 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1306 – 1325 of 2619.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cool Brickshelf Finds

"John Henry Kruer" <jhk@jhkruer.com> wrote in message news:HCwC1A.1HrJ@lugnet.com... (...) I found something interesting: Gerrie Schenk's Moonbase modules: (URL) Carroll (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: New Moonbase

Alas no, I am in Utah and Brickfest is a little out of range. Spencer (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

Was last years room suitable or are you looking for something on the second floor? Christina Hitchcock BrickFest P.S. Could those of you interested in being the Space room coordinator please send me an email. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

The former K8 room is a great idea! We'll do what we can to keep space theme centralized. Christina (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: New Moonbase

Thanks for the ideas Hendo. I am already working on geting the interior populated and stuff. What do you think? just physical training stuff? or should it include like computer simulation room and technical proficiency (i.e. mechanic/construction)? (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: New Fad?

"Paul Baulch" <paul@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:HCyJrD.1971@lugnet.com... (...) standard, (...) opening (...) actually, I was pondering something very much like this just today (I'm working on a supermodule landing platform. it'll be part (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I will definitely bring my normal size mod, the Magneto-Fusion Power Plant. This will offer three connections. I will most likely bring up to four additional mods, as I am at this very moment finishing the collecting of pieces required to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) That sounds pretty darn cool to me (being it that I am a cross-themer also). Perhaps my spaceship Castle's Revenge with its crew of Wolfpack 2089 will enjoy a visit there, given their heritage... <grins> -H. (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: New Moonbase

(...) way you incorporated the connector corridors. I also love your pictures with the minifigs having fun climbing all over the model. As for suggestions, two things come to mind. First, adding some "cool spaceman training stuff" to the interior (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: MB Super Laser

Dang, AC, that's massive! I can see why they need to have blast shields on the windows. No one is ever going to even dream of attacking the Moonbase now. I also just checked out your mecha. Quite cool. I especially like the design of the head and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?)

(...) HAHA! Lego Dacta delivers. After a 2 month wait on parts, the above set has now arrived! This set has the large domes in it. (along with some other cool parts). mmmm now the PCS moonbase can begin... Rock on. PCS. Chris <>< space. FUT .space (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) The simple solution? Bubble wrap and a prayer :) Depending on how far you have to travel, you may be able to get away with just putting everything in individual ziploc baggies so that when (not if, when) they come apart, the pieces are (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.732)

  Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project

(...) Nice miniature layout. Couldn't help but wonder what it would look like down in a lunar valley with a space mini-fig in the foreground. Could be an awesome backdrop. Did you ever get around to posting your B-25 Mitchell? I borrowed your wing (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: new guy on the moon!

(...) I hope he's not directing Moonbase Construction Vehicles! Their drivers might not see him -- "Hey, where'd that fella pointing us to the construction zone go? Zipes, I hope I don't have to clean him off the treads ... that takes forever!" :D (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Moonbases in New England?

Hey All! I was just curious about how many Moonbase builders out there might be relatively close to me. Are there other Moonbases in or nearby New England? The reason I ask is that although I plan to join in any Moonbase display at BrickFest, I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project

Hey, Very cool. I think my favorite little bit is the way you used two 2x2 radar dishes at the top of the Sconce Hotel. It looks a lot like a rotating restaurant or that Space Needle in Seattle. Bruce (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Well SOMEONE has quite the army...

(...) Yep. They tried to take over the Moonbase project, but we repelled them with our sealed airlocks. Army of Clones: $200 per baseplate Arming the army: $10 Seeing the look on their faces when they can't breach the Moonbase Project: Priceless. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HD3vD3.1CCs@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) on (...) Well, we can't have a Moonbase that looks uninhabitated. The landing pads and moon-surface could use some space-crafts and small (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) whats the count so far for BFest Moonbase room? -paul (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: MB Super Laser

(...) Amado- That's one huge laser! I can see the alien design origins. I like the blastshield feature: simple yet effective. I look forward to more Moonbase goodness from you. (I also just checked out the blue mecha so I'm going to reply .mecha.) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

More:  Next Page >>