 Space / 22590
Re: MB Super Laser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:15:57 GMT

Dang, AC, that's massive!  I can see why they need to have blast shields on the
windows.  No one is ever going to even dream of attacking the Moonbase now.

I also just checked out your mecha.  Quite cool.  I especially like the design
of the head and the blue with silver highlights color scheme.  The one thing I
dislike is the knees, which seem a little weak.

Bruce