 Space / 22763
Re: MB Super Laser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:52:16 GMT

Andrew,

And I thought nobody would take notice about that! Planning to do a couple
more...

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:

That's one huge laser!  I can see the alien design origins.  I like the
blastshield feature: simple yet effective.
I look forward to more Moonbase goodness from you.

(I also just checked out the blue mecha so I'm going to reply .mecha.)

ciao&salaam
-Andrew

GardenSLUG