 Space / 22762
Re: MB Super Laser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:49:37 GMT

Gil,

I'm the only one sweating it out right now as my sons are in their teens and
have different things that keep them busy. Nevertheless any work done has to
pass their judgement before it's posted.

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Just one word...

BLAM!

You certainly build'em fast Amado...you must be running a sweatshop!

Cheers,
-G