 Space / 22761
Re: MB Super Laser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:45:31 GMT

Lars,

Thanks and the computer-game look you mentioned probably had something to do
with the SW Galactic Battlegrounds that my sons play.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.space, Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen writes:

wow!  great design!  wouldn't want that one pointed
at me  :)  It has a certain "computer-game"-look to
it - like something from quake or halflife :)

Leg godt og sjovt!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |