 Space / 9906
Re: It's our turn space fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 16:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:

"B: Castle as a kid.
I had a yellow castle in my office for many years when I was a marketing
consultant. I now have broadened to trains and space, etc... "

That's quoted from Brad Justus of Lego Direct.  First he mentions Castle,
then Trains, then Space.  That doesn't actually mean anything except maybe
that those are the most prevalent(sp?) themes on their minds.

Hey, you could be on to something, dude. I was thinking Space would be next
because there's plenty of new Train stuff in the latest catalog. But then
again, Train represents a big group of AFOLs--the target market for these
re-releases.

I have a feeling when OUR time comes it will be the Galaxy Explorer because
that's been such a hot seller on Ebay. I dig the set because it has so many
great pieces such the landing pad, crater plate, a bunch of great printed
pieces, and four minifigs (all my white space dudes have worn down logos).
More wishful thinking for ya!

Dan