 Space / 9911
Re: It's our turn space fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:23:34 GMT

I don't know if this would happen or not, but I would love to see a Legends
minifig line, just take a theme, whether it is castle, space, train, or
town, and have a 5 pack of minifigs from that era. BT1, BT2, Black Knights,
etc. That could supplement the Legends series as well. Futuron pack would
always be my first preference, though! ; )

I second that! Bring on the futuron minifig packs!!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net