 Space / 9975
Re: It's our turn space fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:39:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
rereleased where?
rereleased how?

i don't even know what you are talking about?

Hmm, these were fairly hard to miss, I think, if you read much of
LUGNET(tm). Look up 10000 and 10001 and 10002 in the set database, and do
some searching for the string "July surprise"

Shop at home is already shipping 10000, many people have it and it was
brought to Brickfest. 10001 and 2 were announced there.