 Space / 9931
Re: It's our turn space fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Sanburn writes:

I don't know if this would happen or not, but I would love to see a Legends
minifig line, just take a theme, whether it is castle, space, train, or
town, and have a 5 pack of minifigs from that era. BT1, BT2, Black Knights,
etc. That could supplement the Legends series as well. Futuron pack would
always be my first preference, though! ; )

Hell yeah! I think minifigs are perfect for Shop At Home! For sure they'll
sell like crazy, especially the one's you mentioned. Futuron would be great
but I'd also dig some Classic Space dudes because a lot of mine are so worn
out. All the Classic Space stuff I have was bought used (and abused) becuase
I didn't get interested in LEGO until as an adult in 1991. Would you believe
I didn't even know there were black Classic Space minifigs until just this
year? I also got my first red Futuron dude a few months ago and have since
bought a whole bunch real cheap off Ebay (they were glued together but after
many blisters on my fingers I managed to twist off the heads, helmets and
visors).

Dan