 Space / 986
  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) subtheme[maybe (...) Nah, history has shown that things are never that simple [i.e., in that case, I think that Blacktron would instead nuke those goody-goody SP [thank their superior Imperial Navy], although with major losses. So, Blacktron (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) That was just a thrown together, all out stupid idea I came up with. It really does depend on what the commanders want to do. Ex: Slaughter civilians. Ex2: Steal enemy plans for ships/ ships. Someone would have to act it out or a group of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

Since an all-out space war would most certainly depend on each empire's strategists, the question of who would win can be answered with another question: Whose commanders are the better strategists? I agree, a military is as strong as it is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) Maybe someone should create wargaming rules for this, then have an online battle. One person per faction, and such. It would probably work best if you consider BT I & II separate factions, and split classic space into factions (based on canopy (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

I can envision a real-time multiuser game with 60-100 players forming alliances and conducting missions similar to "Warbirds". I like 6891 6887 too. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) There's already a game like that. You can download a shareware version [I think] at (URL) .The full version, last time I checked, is $20. I used to have a copy of Version 3 [to my misfortune someone deleted it [so what? that's more time for (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

I doubt its for differnt Lego Space factions (Blactron 1 vs Spyrius etc.) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) It's not a Lego game. But, since everyone here seems to love fleet combat and such, I thought you might still be interested. Seriously, try it! It also has cool ship designs that have ideas excellent for Lego constructions. You all would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)