 Space / 9101
Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:

Thanks Zac. For some reason, I like the look of those wheels but I wish they
were rubber. Originally I wasn't crazy about them in black when I saw them
in Rock Raiders. I think I may have another vehicle in mind that I want to
make using those tires.

-Tom McD.

I agree, they do look a lot better in grey. I only saw a Rock Raiders set
with the wheels yesterday (a kid on the bus had one and, being the Lego
freak I am,  had to show him how to make one of the alternate models on the
back. I sure showed him :).
Rubber would be cool, also if they weren't so hollow... but then again,
solid + rubber isn't the best thing for rocket nozzles (the best use i've
found for the wheels...).

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace