 Space / 9095
Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
I thought I'd decloak momentarily to post the url for one of my latest
ground-based MOC's.

If you'd like to see it, check out:
http://www.baylug.org/titan/ith/rv/spacerv.htm

Comments are welcome.

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com
http://radiotitan.8m.com

I've been wondering where in the spamcake you've been...

Speaking of spam, I've been at www.spamcake.com ;-)

Nice vehicle. You have a lot of nice little details that I will have to look
at and absorb.

Absorb away! Actually, there aren't really that many details.. it just
*looks* like there's a lot (which is sometimes all you need :)

I especially like how you used the 6 x 5 inverted trans-blue
slope. (WOW How's that for descriptive?) I have a project where I was
contemplating doing just that. Now I might just go ahead and do it, seeing
how nice it looks on the GVTV.

Oh yes, please do. Those are such nice pieces for big windows that need an
extreme slope.

I wanted big windows in trans dk blue, that fit the contour of the side of
the vehicle, and they were the most convenient way.

-Tom McD.
when replying, young George Washington once went out and chopped up a
spamcake; when confronted by his father George said, "I cannot tell a lie;
my axe is now corroded."