 Space / 9079
Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 02:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
I thought I'd decloak momentarily to post the url for one of my latest
ground-based MOC's.

:-) You should try it more often!

If you'd like to see it, check out:
http://www.baylug.org/titan/ith/rv/spacerv.htm

Ooohhh, neato! I really like these big gooffy looking fround vehicles. I
found the BURP in fig. 8! Very clever :-) And I like the 6x5 (or whatever)
inverted poops you used. The retractable awning and the descriptions gave me
a chuckle, and so did the "I Dont Know What This Is." You never seize to
give me a laugh or three.

Nice work!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net