 Space / 9086
Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
I thought I'd decloak momentarily to post the url for one of my latest
ground-based MOC's.

If you'd like to see it, check out:
http://www.baylug.org/titan/ith/rv/spacerv.htm

Comments are welcome.

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com
http://radiotitan.8m.com

I like it! First creation I've seen with the new grey LOM wheels. Everyone
elses posts have just about summed it up. Keep pumping out mocs of this
quality and welll have a feast! :)

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace