 Space / 9087
9086  |  9088
Subject:
Confed Main Database is now fully operational!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:00:09 GMT

Ladies and Gentleman of the Confederation!
    The Terran Confederation main Tacical Database is now operational. May
you use this to identify the ships and forces of the Confederation, our
allies, and our enemies. This database contains vital tactical information
on Confed army units, naval units, and the allies we have to help us defeat
the Trk'Pahn.

http://confed.8m.com/

Rick Hallman
"I am the one they call En'Til'Zah"