 Space / 9100
Re: Confed Main Database is now fully operational!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Ladies and Gentleman of the Confederation!
   The Terran Confederation main Tacical Database is now operational. May
you use this to identify the ships and forces of the Confederation, our
allies, and our enemies. This database contains vital tactical information
on Confed army units, naval units, and the allies we have to help us defeat
the Trk'Pahn.

Nice site, Rick. I hope all those corporations appreciate your free
advertising :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, "... but there is the spamcake nebula at 102 mark 3..."